"Create a life that reflects your dreams, live a life that defines your purpose."
Too cute! I know what you mean, Alexander and Anika are the best of friends and worst of enemies. They get into these horrible fights over toys.
precious!
That was so sweet! Cay and I are counting down the days to our visit. Love ya- April
Olivia loves her brother, too, though as Cole gets older, the moments will be few and far between! Enjoy these precious times! Love, Amanda
How cute! Hope we can get some of those big hugs in a few days :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute! I know what you mean, Alexander and Anika are the best of friends and worst of enemies. They get into these horrible fights over toys.
precious!
That was so sweet! Cay and I are counting down the days to our visit. Love ya- April
Olivia loves her brother, too, though as Cole gets older, the moments will be few and far between! Enjoy these precious times! Love, Amanda
How cute! Hope we can get some of those big hugs in a few days :)
Post a Comment