Homecoming Day April 13, 2009!!
An amazing day...couldn't have been more perfect. The girls and I are enjoying EVERY MINUTE with Jeff. I'll blog more soon, just wanted to share ALL the pics from our wonderful reunion! Thanks for all the love and support from everyone. It means the world to us!
Enjoy...


13 comments:
OMG I loved all the pictures, brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful Jeff is home safe and you are together again. Your family is beautiful Sis. I love you all. -April
Totally have tears in my eyes!!! Soooo glad you are all back together again! What wonderful pics and girl, you are SMOKIN' HOT, sizzle!!! Who took the pics?
I'm so glad you guys are done with another deployment. The pictures are wonderful and they encouraged me that I can make it through the next 5 months!
That's awesome. What a GREAT looking family! So happy to see you all reunited. :) Wonderful slideshow, Irene.
I had to look at them twice to bask in all your happiness. So glad everyone is back together again. We're proud of you, son!!!
Love it....so happy for you. What a BEAUTIFUL family! Wish we were there! Miss you! Thanks for sharing:)
Love,
Us
Man, those little smiles can just melt your heart!!
WElcome Home, Now all my prayers
have been answered. We all missed
you so much. Enjoyed all the pictures. Stay well and take care
Love you
Grandma
Irene, you have to call me, I am SOOO exited for you guys, i am restraining myself not to come see you!!!!!!!!
YEAH IRENE!!!!!! YEAH for Jeff being home! I did Michelles hair yesterday and was wondering who took the GREAT pictures of you guys. Good for you for taking her with you!!!! You have a beautiful family and now your complete. Enjoy your HERO!!!!
Amy Gallahan
p.s. YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!! look out Jeff!!!!
Amy Gallahan
I am in tears. What a great feeling that must have been to see him come off that plane. You guys look great!! Those girls are beautiful. Talk to ya soon. Enjoy Jeff and tell him we say Welcome HOME!!!
Beth
I had to grab the box of kleenex. I am so happy for you guys, now that you are a complete family again. You are such an awesome and beautiful family. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment