While in Maine, a bunch of us Pi Phi's reunited for a fun filled Girls' Night Out. I want to send out a special thank you to Shawn, Melissa, Heather, Brianna, Major, MacBride, Nelson, Emily and Sara for showing me a FABULOUS time in the Old Port. It's been awhile since we were all together, but once we were reunited, it felt like no time had passed. I loved being out and enjoying great music, dancing, drinks and the best company. We painted the town, just like old times! Mommy rarely gets a night out like this, so I'm happy I could share it with all my favorite Maine Ladies!! Until next time...
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Girls' Night Out... The Old Port!!
August 7th:
While in Maine, a bunch of us Pi Phi's reunited for a fun filled Girls' Night Out. I want to send out a special thank you to Shawn, Melissa, Heather, Brianna, Major, MacBride, Nelson, Emily and Sara for showing me a FABULOUS time in the Old Port. It's been awhile since we were all together, but once we were reunited, it felt like no time had passed. I loved being out and enjoying great music, dancing, drinks and the best company. We painted the town, just like old times! Mommy rarely gets a night out like this, so I'm happy I could share it with all my favorite Maine Ladies!! Until next time...
While in Maine, a bunch of us Pi Phi's reunited for a fun filled Girls' Night Out. I want to send out a special thank you to Shawn, Melissa, Heather, Brianna, Major, MacBride, Nelson, Emily and Sara for showing me a FABULOUS time in the Old Port. It's been awhile since we were all together, but once we were reunited, it felt like no time had passed. I loved being out and enjoying great music, dancing, drinks and the best company. We painted the town, just like old times! Mommy rarely gets a night out like this, so I'm happy I could share it with all my favorite Maine Ladies!! Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment