Emma was sick today so Lily and I spent the day scrapbooking the Princess album her "Fairy Godmother", Kelly sent for her birthday. She created all the stories herself and I just wrote them out. She drew lots of pictures and created wonderful, imaginative pages. We spent 5 hours together working on the album with a total of 13 pages when it was complete. It came out so well and she was so proud of it. It was wonderful getting so much one on one time with by big girl! I loved seeing her little mind work and seeing all her creative ideas become art work. Monday, June 28, 2010
Scrapbooking with Lily
Emma was sick today so Lily and I spent the day scrapbooking the Princess album her "Fairy Godmother", Kelly sent for her birthday. She created all the stories herself and I just wrote them out. She drew lots of pictures and created wonderful, imaginative pages. We spent 5 hours together working on the album with a total of 13 pages when it was complete. It came out so well and she was so proud of it. It was wonderful getting so much one on one time with by big girl! I loved seeing her little mind work and seeing all her creative ideas become art work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How perfect! Love it!
Post a Comment