Friday, February 23, 2007
We're Home!
Well, it was a bitter sweet trip back to the States. We had three weeks at home to enjoy time with our families, but I also had to say good bye to my grandmother. She passed away Februaury 4th. Jeff, Lily and I flew out a week earlier than planned to make it home before she died. We arrived just in time time to spend a few quality days with her and then she passed. Rest in peace Grammie Rose. After the funeral we were able to spend time with each of our families....a week in northern Maine and a week in southern Maine. There wasn't a lot of time for blogging so I wanted to get a quick post up to let everyone know we are home. We arrived back in Germany yesterday morning and slept in our own beds last night for the first time in weeks....auh!! We are all pretty tired today, but happy to be home. It's been a rough month for the Prager clan, as Jeff and I each lost a grandmother within three weeks of each other. Thanks for all the emails and notes of support. It means a lot to us. I promise to update with trip details and pictures very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
sorry ya'll have had such a hard month...but I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your Gma. Our prayers are with you and yours...sending hugs from ND!
Post a Comment