
While we were in Southern Maine, Lily finally received her first haircut. Although her hair was not super long, the curls were a bit stringing and we decided it was time to clean them up. So on

February 15, 2007 we headed out in the blistering cold to a Salon called Snip It's.

It is a
children's hair salon that looks like a Fun house on the inside. Cindy had heard of the salon and recommend that we give it a try. I was a little anxious, as I wasn't sure if Lily would cry or not. Well...I couldn't have been more wrong. Lily loved having her hair cut and I have the pictures to prove it. When we walked into the Salon, the hair dresser met Lily and I at the door and explained the process. Lily was given a bracelet for a prize after her hair cut. She was also seated in a really fun chair and given a remote to watch what ever she wanted on the TV. They also had an unlimited supply of animal crackers and lollipops,

which Lily took full advantage of. Lily immediately chatted up the hair dresser while she was busy cutting and styling. Lily had a ball and her cut and curls are cute as ever. Her free prize was some stickers and she also received a

picture and certificate reading "My First Haircut" (perfect for the scrapbook). It was such a fun experience, I just wish we had a Snip It's here in Germany for her next cut!

2 comments:
Too cute!!! Poor Addie looks like she's got a mullet cause the front of her hair won't grow, so I try to keep the back up in a ponytail :) Maybe I should look into getting her a haircut...
Lily is such a love bug!
Anika is ready for her first hair cut, but not too much. I love her curls. Lily is adorable.
Post a Comment