

Just wanted to post some cute pics of our play date at the park with Jacquie, Anika and Alexander. The weather has been so beautiful so Jacquie and I had a blast enjoying the sun and watching the girls run wild all around the playground. We're sad that the Waskiewicz family is moving in a few short weeks. We'll just have to make the most of their time left here in Deutchsland. We'll really miss you guys. Good luck with your PCS to Japan!
1 comment:
We are going to miss you so guys so... much. The last week has made it so real. I thought I would be okay with moving on, but not so much at the moment, because it is becoming realistic. Our friends are spending as much time as they can with us, and we are so grateful:) We are talking just 2 weeks. Gotta thank the govy for notice. Loved Lily's party today. You guys did a fantastic job, thanks for including the Waskiewicz Clan:)
Love,
Jacquie
Post a Comment