
On Saturday April 14th we met up with our friends, Beth, Bryan, Gabi, Jill and Lucas at the Stuttgart Park. It is an absolutely beautiful place with a bier garten, walking trails, lakes, beautiful flower gardens and live animals. They even have a train that will take you around the Park. The weather was bright, sunny and 78 degrees. We enjoyed eating at the bier garten and walking around the park with our friends. The kids especially love watching Kastor jump in the lake and feeding the baby goats. That evening Jeff and I got a babysitter and went out to dinner with Beth, Bryan and Jill. We had dinner at an Indian restaurant, Ganesha, for the first time and my dish was especially spicy. The atmosphere, company and food were all wonderful. The only problem...the restaurant was small, quaint and without air conditioning. By the end of the evening my feet and ankles had swelled so much I couldn't get my sandals back on. Oh the trials of pregnancy!



1 comment:
Isn't the park wonderful? When the weather is warm, I usually take the kids with a gaggle of gals - we always have a great time. I'm glad you went! :)
Post a Comment