We found out yesterday that I will be induced on Wednesday May 23rd!! The wait is finally over and we will get to meet our sweet little girl in just five days. Dr. Weiss, my delivering OB, said that she was already 7.5 pounds and my amniotic fluid was getting low. I have already dilated to one centimeter as well. So....at 7:45 a.m. (CET) we will be checking in to Boeblingen Krankenhaus for our induction. My sister also arrives on Wednesday for two weeks....talk about perfect timing. She will be here to watch Lily and help take care of us once we are home from the hospital. She will also get the chance to see her niece come into the world. We are SO excited to see her!
We will be sending out pictures and updates on the blog, so be sure to check back with us next week. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.


6 comments:
OHHHHHHH....How exciting! Congratulations in advance, I can't believe it's already time! I can't wait to see pictures! Happy belated to Lily- She is going to be a wonderful big sis!
I miss you all, take care, good luck, and you will all be in my thoughts in the next few days!
Love,
Shawn and family
Irene & Jeff! I'm so excited for you! And that is such great news that your sister will be able to be there for the birth and to help out.
I think May 23, 2007 sounds like a WONDERFUl day to have a birthday!
Love,
Maritza
I am so excited for you guys. No 10 day wait with this little girl. I will be anxiously awaiting news and pictures. Tell April I said hi. I am so happy that she will be able to experience the baby's birth!
Love,
Kelly
Congrats to all of you! What a sweet picture of baby P2! Can't wait to see her beautiful face...
The ultrasound picture is awesome - how wonderful to see her up close like that. It's just amazing. Am so excited for all of you and look forward to meeting her very soon!
Post a Comment