Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Baby Shower!





















On Saturday, May 12th my good friends Kim and Beth hosted the most beautiful baby shower for me. I was so overwhelmed with the amount of love that was visible in every pink, little detail. The ladies made so much yummy food, sandwiches, fruit and meat platters, dips, breads, salads and much more. They also had a beautiful cake made. The house was decorated to absolute perfection, if you need professional hosting/decorating call Beth and Kim. They also made me a diaper cake and had pink flowers and candles everywhere. It was very elegant and oh so girly!! I truly loved it!! We played several games, including "Name the Baby" game with guests baby pictures, the "Poopy Diaper" game and several others. I received so many wonderful presents for baby P2 and myself. Thank you ladies for being so generous, but mostly thank you for sharing such a special day with me. I felt like a princess. You're all such wonderful friends! Now on to having this baby....
















A special thanks to the hosts, Kim and Beth!! You out did yourselves! Thank you so much for making me feel so loved and helping me welcome my new little flower into the world. You're the best!!

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Nice photos *wink*

LeroyLime said...

oh how fun and PINK!!! Love the cake! :)