Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lily's Thoughts of the Day


As we were getting dressed this morning:

Me: Lily, it's time to get dressed
Lily: I don't want to get dressed
Me: You have to get dressed Lily
Lily: So we can go bye-bye?
Me: Where do you want to go?
Lily: Germany

As we were having lunch:

Me: Is your lunch good?
Lily: (Nod) Do you know what is my favorite part of lunch?
Me: What?
Lily: chocolate pudding (we were eating mac and cheese)

Lily also has a joke that I taught her and can excute it quite well:

Lily: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Me: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Lily: To get to the other side (big laugh)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Irene,
Thanks for the comments on my blog:) You are a Great Mom too!!By all means-steal away! God knows how many ideas I steal from other women's blogs-that's what blogging is for-sharing ideas:) Love your posts and pics of the kids--Emma is SOOO big, probably bigger than Lucas (all that good milk:) TTYS, Miss you!!
Love,
Cindy