Have you met the greatest mom in the world? She is the most beautiful woman who keeps an impeccable household, teaches our girls everything they know, plays with them, feeds them, changes them, and still has time to give me all of the love and attention that makes me feel so special to be a part of this family. So I guess that makes her the greatest mom AND greatest wife in the world. I love you honey!!
Monday, November 05, 2007
Mom 2 my Girls
Have you met the greatest mom in the world? She is the most beautiful woman who keeps an impeccable household, teaches our girls everything they know, plays with them, feeds them, changes them, and still has time to give me all of the love and attention that makes me feel so special to be a part of this family. So I guess that makes her the greatest mom AND greatest wife in the world. I love you honey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
awww...Jeff, you are too sweet!
Jeff, you are in the running for greatest husband in the world (close second to Larry). Of course, Irene deserves the accolades and more. You guys are a wonderful family and we feel fortunate to be a part of it.
Kim
Wow Jeff,
...Well put. If Arinn had not read this first I so would have re-used it. Instead I just wrote about killing a possum...but SOME would say that suits me better.
...as I was writing it I actually thought about what your reaction might be. You were always so "impressed" with the family "butcherings" over fall/Christmas/spring break in college... just brought back thoughts of the old days.
Go Navy.
Ben
Post a Comment