Thursday, February 28, 2008
We Finally Bought One!
Jeff and I finally bought a double stroller and we're so happy with our new purchase. It's so nice to strap both the girls in and take off. I have been out walking almost every day since we bought the stroller. During our walk, the girls usually nap, Kastor runs around and I get some (peaceful) exercise. Talk about multi-tasking! If any of you are in the market for a double stroller, click here for information on ours. It even has a speaker for my ipod so we can listen to music while we stroll.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
AhhhhI! You bought the double stroller. Isn't it great? I just used ours yesterday and actually jogged with the "jogging stroller", yuck, but felt good after pushing an extra 90 pounds, good times! It looks like the ours, is it the same type? Did you get the surprise ipod player in the canopy? Still haven't used that, but thought about it yesterday.
Post a Comment