Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a Good Day When...

  • I can sleep past 7 a.m.
  • I get a break from being a referee
  • I get a cheerful call from my sister
  • I can talk to my friends or family with out Lily harassing me to play
  • Emma takes two long naps
  • Lily has school
  • I can take a peaceful walk with the girls and Kastor
  • LILY NAPS
  • I can go to the gym
  • I get dessert
  • Lily and/or Emma learns something new
  • Jeff gets home early
  • I get to blog
  • My laundry is done and the house is some what clean
  • I get a shower before lunch
  • The kids don't watch too much TV
  • We have a healthy, peaceful dinner as a family
  • I get a magazine in the mail
  • Emma doesn't wake for a 3 am feeding
  • We are all together

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love it! I'm glad we connected today in cyberspace:)