Just like Lily at two, Emma has a head full of curly, wild hair. I had not cut her hair in hopes of growing her bangs out. However, the curls were taking over so I decided it was time for a trim and some layers. Emma had a great time getting her first cut and actually sat still during the process (she'll do anything for a lollipop). Her hair came out super cute and is hopefully a little easier for Mommy to manage! Another big first for you Em!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Em's 1st Haircut
Just like Lily at two, Emma has a head full of curly, wild hair. I had not cut her hair in hopes of growing her bangs out. However, the curls were taking over so I decided it was time for a trim and some layers. Emma had a great time getting her first cut and actually sat still during the process (she'll do anything for a lollipop). Her hair came out super cute and is hopefully a little easier for Mommy to manage! Another big first for you Em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment