Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Preschool Christmas Concert









Posted by Picasa
The girls did an excellent job singing at the Mother's Day Out Preschool Christmas concert.  Emma came in first singing Jingle Bells and a few other holiday favorites.  I was so impressed with how well her 2 year old class did in front of all the parents.  Emma sang loud and loved doing all the motions.  She was a little nervous at times, but kept sticking her tongue out to one side to be silly.  Lily came in second and sang several songs with her 4 year old class.  We Need a Little Christmas, Rudolph and Happy Birthday Jesus were a few of the songs they sang.  Jeff and I were so proud of them.  It was a beautiful concert, the teachers and music department did a great job with all the children. We're already excited to for the Spring concert! 

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

So sweet! I need to give you a call. Happy New Year!