Thursday, August 23, 2007

Emma, Three Months!

Although we are in transition, I still wanted to document Emma's three month milestones. Thanks to my sister-in-law, Cindy for taking the cute picture...it's nice to be able to post something new. This picture is of Emma riding forward in the baby Bjorn. She loves being carried in it and watching everyone. Her bib says it all...Thank heaven for little girls!

Here is an update on Emma Rose:
-She is the new HAPPIEST baby on the block
-She is cooing and smiling all day
-She can ride forward in the Bjorn and loves it
-She flew for the first time and was a role model passenger
-The time changed has stopped her from sleeping through the night...ugh!!
-She loves watching Lily
-She enjoys the occasional Baby Einstein video
-She met all her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins this month
-Her eyes are deep blue
-Most people say she looks like Mommy
-She has discovered her hands and loves to watch them and suck on her fingers
-She can grasp and hold a toy if you give it to her
-She usually is fussy only if she is tired or hungry
-She wears size 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers
-Lily showers her with hugs and kisses every day and she smiles back at her
-She has good head control and can sit in the Bumbo seat for a few minutes at a time
-She loves to kick and bounce, especially if someone is bouncing her on the exercise ball
-She still likes her bath, but hates being cold afterwards
-She attended her first wedding (Melissa and Brad) and loved dancing with her Daddy
-She sleeps best swaddled

This is our little Emma. She is such a sweetheart and Jeff, Lily and I are completely in love with her. She adds such a wonderful new dynamic to our family. I love watching Lily talk to her and shower her with affection. I know their relationship will only get sweeter with each passing day. We feel so blessed to have two such amazing daughters. We love you so much Lily and Emma!!

More pictures VERY soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on Emma. It is so thorough I feel like I am right there with her. I was sorry to here about the lack of sleeping through the night. Hopefully that has changed since you last posted. We have been having some computer challenges, hence the lack of posting. I am working on it tonight. Miss you guys and I hope your transition is smooth.

Love,
Jacquie

Anonymous said...

Glad for the update. It's only been 3 weeks, but Emma has changed so much already. Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in October.

Hugs and Kisses,
Kim

LeroyLime said...

hooray for the internet and our ease at communicating and keeping in touch! Thanks for the update, I love how you do these little bits, how perfect to just print out and use in a scrapbook, I might just have to steal your idea! :)

Anonymous said...

I must say she is simply adorable! I didn't realize that her eyes were still blue, guess it is safe to say she has her mommy's eyes! I love and miss you tons! I will call you this weekend.

Bernadette said...

She's growing so fast - she's gorgeous just like her sister and her Mama. :) Love the posts. Hope everything goes well in the next few weeks..

Hugs,

Berni