Sunday, August 12, 2007

We're Here!

We have arrived safe and sound back in the states. The trip across the Atlantic went very well and the girls were a DREAM!! Things have been non stop since we arrived, but we are having a blast. We are enjoying lots of family time and it feels great to be surrounded by all the new babies. Sophie and Lucas are angels! Lily is especially loving all the time with her cousins. They all play so well together.

This weekend we had a great time at Melissa and Brad's wedding and Trevor's birthday party was a non stop laugh fest. We also spent an evening with some good friends, Brett, Megan and their new daughter, Hannah. It is so wonderful to be with our family and friends again. We love seeing our nieces and nephews on a daily basis.

So....this week my Mom and Aunt are coming for a few days and then my Dad and Barb are heading down for three nights. I am so excited for them to meet Emma. Jeff is heading back to Germany tomorrow for his last two weeks of work and then we will be off to Virginia. While the girls and I are here in Maine we'll hit the beach and enjoy some other fun family activies with the with the Parenteau's. An extra BIG thanks to Cindy and Josh for making us so comfortable in their home and watching Lily this weekend. You are the BEST!! We are so happy to be spending time with the five of you.

I am feeling lost with out my laptop, so it may be a few weeks before I post new pictures. I'll try to update some of our crazy busy schedule when I can. We hope you all are all having a great summer.

3 comments:

LeroyLime said...

hooray, glad your trip went well! Can't wait to see pics once you get settled in your new place. Enjoy all of your family time!

Bernadette said...

Hey there - glad to hear that you made it safe and sound. :) I look forward to reading about how you're doing - have fun and post more soon.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the lack of a lap top. I feel like I am missing an arm sometimes. I think we have all the bugs worked out. Look for new posts this weekend:) I am so glad your flight was uneventful. Enjoy your family time. Family time is the best!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Jacquie