Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Our Last Days in Deutschland



August 1st-7th: Our last few weeks in Germany were spent sorting, packing, organizing and cleaning. It was a stressful time, especially with two very young children. Jeff and I are really glad that it's all behind us now, and we can prepare for our new life in Virginia Beach. The light at the end of the tunnel during all the chaos... spending our last six nights in Germany with our good friends Kim and Larry. We had a great time enjoying meals and taking our last few walks in Weil im Schonbuch. We had beautiful weather the last week we were there so I was able to snap some great pictures of our village (I'll post soon). It was truly sad to see our house empty and leave our little corner of the world. After all, this was our home for the past three years. The place where we had both of our children. Jeff and I hope to live in Germany again some day when the kids are older. But for now, we have great friends, lots of memories and more pictures than one person could ever scrapbook!



Thanks for everything Kim and Larry!! We miss you and can't wait to see you in October.

No comments: