"Create a life that reflects your dreams, live a life that defines your purpose."
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween Eve
Last Night after dinner we read some fun Halloween books that we checked out of the library. Lily and Emma loved watching Daddy's facial expressions as he read the story. After book time, we gathered up all the supplies and carved our pumpkin for Halloween. Lily was a big helper and Jeff did a great job carving. We decided to carve a Pirate ship, as Lily is going to be a "Lil Pirate" for Halloween. She really wanted to be Spiderman and I really wanted her to be Tinkerbell so we compromised with a cute little girly pirate. Lily can even say, "Errrr matey, give me some candy". She is so excited to go trick or treating tonight. I'll try to get some pictures up as soon as I can.
2 comments:
Hey we did the same pumpkin last weekend-Came out great! Happy Halloween-hugs and kisses to Lily and Emma:)
Us
Great pirate ship! Glad ya'll had a great Halloween...
Post a Comment