Thinking about Lily being two and a half really puts time in perspective. It seems like just yesterday I was holding a tiny little newborn and now I have a full blown toddler running around. She is such a talented kid. It seems like she figures things out on her own and then just goes with it. Jeff and I constantly have to tell ourselves she's 2 not 10.
Now if this sounds like I'm bragging, I'm sorry. I'm just truly proud of the little person Lily is becoming. She is smart, fun and such a cutie. Jeff and I are always laughing (that is when we're not pulling our hair out) at something she has said or done. So in true Irene fashion, here are Lily's stats at 2.5:
Has a head full of curls that I can't control
Is a great eater and likes most foods
Her favorite food right now: PB&J, mac and cheese and chocolate
Still working on the potty thing
Loves being a big sister to Emma
Very athletic (from Jeff of course) and can run, jump and climb w/ease
Has an unlimited vocabulary and talks in complete sentences
Gets easily frustrated
Can sing songs, in tune occasionally
Loves the playground and being outside riding her bike
Is a tomboy
Loves trucks, balls, tractors and sticks
Loves any arts and crafts, painting and coloring
Favorite shows include: Little Einstein’s, the Wiggles and Mickey Mouse Club House
Favorite Movie: Shark Tails, Cars or Monster's Inc.
Still Naps, but it takes her a while to settle in
Wakes about 7 am, Bed at 8pm
Loves to jump on the bed as many times as we tell her no
Her favorite thing in the world, "KITTY" (her stuffed animal)
Clothes 2T and 3T, shoes size 7
LOVES anything to do with Christmas
Loves to dance with Mommy and Daddy to her favorite songs
LOVES to read
Her favorite books right now: Birthday Monsters, The Potty Book, Marvin K. Mooney
Favorite Songs: Twinkle Twinkle, Little Einstein's Theme Song and Three Blind Mice
Gives the BEST hugs and kisses
Loves the beach
Can be very sassy at times and doesn't always listen (she is 2 after all)
Says "I love you" every day
Likes playing with her new friends, Jack and Caleigh
Is a complete Daddy’s girl
Sleeps in a queen size big girl bed
Has a beautiful new pink and green room
Is a great eater and likes most foods
Her favorite food right now: PB&J, mac and cheese and chocolate
Still working on the potty thing
Loves being a big sister to Emma
Very athletic (from Jeff of course) and can run, jump and climb w/ease
Has an unlimited vocabulary and talks in complete sentences
Gets easily frustrated
Can sing songs, in tune occasionally
Loves the playground and being outside riding her bike
Is a tomboy
Loves trucks, balls, tractors and sticks
Loves any arts and crafts, painting and coloring
Favorite shows include: Little Einstein’s, the Wiggles and Mickey Mouse Club House
Favorite Movie: Shark Tails, Cars or Monster's Inc.
Still Naps, but it takes her a while to settle in
Wakes about 7 am, Bed at 8pm
Loves to jump on the bed as many times as we tell her no
Her favorite thing in the world, "KITTY" (her stuffed animal)
Clothes 2T and 3T, shoes size 7
LOVES anything to do with Christmas
Loves to dance with Mommy and Daddy to her favorite songs
LOVES to read
Her favorite books right now: Birthday Monsters, The Potty Book, Marvin K. Mooney
Favorite Songs: Twinkle Twinkle, Little Einstein's Theme Song and Three Blind Mice
Gives the BEST hugs and kisses
Loves the beach
Can be very sassy at times and doesn't always listen (she is 2 after all)
Says "I love you" every day
Likes playing with her new friends, Jack and Caleigh
Is a complete Daddy’s girl
Sleeps in a queen size big girl bed
Has a beautiful new pink and green room
Lily Noelle we love you to the moon and back! You are such a fantastic kid! We are blessed to have you in our lives. Keep going 100 miles an hour and Daddy and I will just try to keep up! You're truly a wonderful little girl.


1 comment:
Love your blog-and those pics of Lily on the beach are spectacular:)
Post a Comment