skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mother's Day 2008
This was my first Mother's Day as a Mom of two. Jeff, Lily and Emma did a great job of making me feel loved and appreciated all day. For starters, I was able to sleep in. This is always such a WONDERFUL present to give a Mom!! At 9:30 I came down to a breakfast of blueberry pancakes and eggs...yummy. Then Jeff and the girls gave me some cards and presents. The best present was a scrapbook page that Jeff and Lily made me! I also was spoiled with an IPod Touch (it was a 30th birthday/Mom's Day gift). After breakfast I showered and then we drove over to my girlfriend Erin's house. Jeff offered to watch her two kids, plus our girls so Erin and I could enjoy a fun day of shopping and lunch (Erin's husband was out of town so she was able to get a little break and enjoy the day too). THANKS SO MUCH TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND for offering to watch all the kids. Jeff is such a thoughtful husband and Dad! Erin and I enjoyed several hours at the MacArthur Center Mall shopping at all our favorite stores (no kids shopping allowed) and then we savored a quiet lunch at the Nordstrom's cafe. The rest of the evening was spent relaxing at home with Jeff and the girls. Thank you Jeff, Lily and Emma....I had a wonderful, relaxing Mother's Day. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment