Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Emma 21 Months


Can't believe out little munchkin is almost 2!! She is such a smart little girl. She's always trying to say and do everything just like her sister. It's amazing to see how much she talks and sings already. At times I feel like I have two 3 year olds, as Emma never lets anything hold her back. Emma mantra... if Lily can do it, sing it, eat it, climb it, jump it... than so can I! It's quite impressive to watch her tackle new things. As of late, climbing in and out of the crib with ease. I guess we'll be putting in a big girl bed as soon as Daddy gets home!


In a way, I like how independent she is at such a young age. It makes it a little easier when we're out and now they can play together with a little less chaos (a little). Thank goodness she's still a Mommy's girl and loves to cuddle. She still seems the happiest in Mommy's arms.


A couple of videos of her ABC's...she's been singing them for a few months now. Be sure to scroll down and pause the music on the right to hear our little song bird!
The Quieter ABC's:




The Wild ABC's:


2 comments:

Linda said...

How cute is THAT!!!! Such a big girl, now...

LeroyLime said...

those are the CUTEST video's yet! Love the quiet one...and then the "Dora" in the louder version...too cute!! Glad to see you BACK in the blogging world! You've been busy...