Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Grammy's Visit

February 24-March 3

My Mom flew into town and stayed a week with us. I was so happy to see her after such a difficult previous month. She was literally an angel the entire time she was here. She cooked, cleaned, changed diapers, gave baths, played games, did crafts...the girls loved EVERY minute with Grammy. (I especially loved the extra hands and some added sleep!) We also were able to go to the park a few days and have a picnic lunch at the Zoo earlier in the week. Then as luck would have it, my Mom brought the cold Northern Maine snow with her to Virginia Beach! :) However, it didn't stop us from having the best week ever. Mom and I even enjoyed a few nights out together. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and did some serious shopping. It couldn't have been a more perfect week. THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM for everything you did while you were here. We loved having you and we can't wait for our next visit. We all miss you bunches!! You're the best!!
Lots of pics...enjoy!

No comments: