Wednesday, September 09, 2009

April and Cailyn's Visit




Posted by Picasa
September 4th -9th
My sister and Cailyn came to visit for 6 days and we all had a blast. Having a cousin so close in age, always makes for lots of girl fun. I especially loved all the one on one time with my sister!! Here are some of our favorite moments from the visit:
  • BBQing and strawberry margarita's
  • The girls playing together in the back yard
  • THE BEACH... sand castles, sun and waves
  • Girl's Night Out and shopping
  • April taking care of EVERYTHING while Jeff and I ran the race!!!
  • Lunch at Tropical Smoothie
  • Our afternoon at The Jungle Gym with McD's
  • April, Cailyn, Lily and I spending the afternoon at the VA Aquarium
  • Watching the girls play dress up, barbies and do crafts
  • April getting some peace
  • Relaxing with family

Missing you and Cailyn already sis! Thanks for always being there when we need you!

Here are all the pictures from our visit....enjoy!


No comments: