As many of you already know thanks to Facebook, we are indeed expecting our third and final baby August 1st! Jeff and I were on the fence about another one, but were quickly pushed off our indecisive perch. The day before Thanksgiving I told one of my girlfriends I was late and she bought me three dollar store pregnancy tests. Later that afternoon, Jeff saw the bag and asked, "Are you pregnant?" I said I wasn't sure so he insisted I take a test. After a science experiment with droppers and color matching (no wonder those things are only a dollar), we determined the results did in fact show a positive test. Jeff thought for sure it was wrong or inconclusive due to the fact it came from the dollar store. We decided to test again the next morning with a more reliable test, the EPT. Thanksgiving morning, our results were crystal clear. We are SUPER excited and can't wait to meet the newest little Prager this summer!
I am back blogging, so here is the first ultrasound pics from earlier in January.
Baby is 10 weeks here and doing well...Mama, not so much. LOTS and lots of morning sickness!
Baby is 10 weeks here and doing well...Mama, not so much. LOTS and lots of morning sickness!
I will post some more ultrasound pictures from our 3D exam soon. Thanks for all the congratulations and well wishes, we feel so blessed!




2 comments:
Congratulations!!!
sooo happy for the 4 of you! :)
Post a Comment