No....I did not forget about our blog. It just seems the days are passing by so quickly, I hardly have a minute to sit down at the computer. Here is what the Prager clan has been up to the last few weeks.
Lily is a complete joy!! We can't believe how much she is learning every day. She can now count to ten, mostly skipping seven and eight, but has since recalled four. She loves to scream out "NINE, TINNN!" She is also learning her ABC's. She can't sing them yet, but when Mama or Dada stops mid letter, she can usually tell you which letter comes next. She is quite the little assistant around the house, she loves to help Mama dust the living room. In the process, she has also learned to climb on top of the TV stand to get a closer look. She's our little monkey. Coloring is her new favorite activity. She can sit and color all day if we let her. Her favorite object to color is "Melmo", a.k.a. Elmo.
Jeff has been keeping really busy with work. They just sent him on a business trip today for a few weeks. In his spare time he's been playing volleyball with friends and of course, chasing Lily everywhere. I have also been keeping busy with our rambunctious toddler. I still can hardly believe that she'll be 19 months this week. With baby 2, I am almost 12 weeks along now so the nausea has subsided some. We have an OB appointment on the 22nd so I'll be sure to update with new ultrasound pictures after our visit. I also have had some fun evenings out with the gals and still enjoy my monthly Bunco night. While Jeff's gone I have some fun scrapbooking nights planned with a few friends. I am excited to get Lily's books caught up before number two arrives.
We have planned a Thanksgiving trip to Venice over the long weekend. We are really looking forward to another trip to Italy and some quality family time. We also have been really aggressive this season and are just about done Christmas shopping. We are really looking forward to enjoying the Holidays here in Germany. We can't wait to go sledding, drink hot chocolate, decorate the tree and visit all the Christmas markets. The weather has turned cold and we even had a touch of snow a few weeks ago. It's sad to think it's our last winter here in Germany.
Well....that's how the Prager's have been keeping busy. I promise to update more often. We hope you are all doing well!! Drop us a note, we would love to hear from you!


1 comment:
Too cute! Addie loves "helping Mama" too...Lily and Addie would get along so great right now. So glad you have such a big helper, you're going to need it in a few months! ;)
Post a Comment