On Tuesday night (Nov.7th), a bunch of us gals took Kim to the Ox for a belated birthday celebration. They had live music so it was a really festive atmosphere. We enjoyed good food and great company. I made Kim a double chocolate cake for her birthday. It didn't look extremely pretty, but I think we all enjoyed the large mound of chocolate! Thanks for a great evening ladies!
Monday, November 13, 2006
Kim's Birthday Dinner
On Tuesday night (Nov.7th), a bunch of us gals took Kim to the Ox for a belated birthday celebration. They had live music so it was a really festive atmosphere. We enjoyed good food and great company. I made Kim a double chocolate cake for her birthday. It didn't look extremely pretty, but I think we all enjoyed the large mound of chocolate! Thanks for a great evening ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kim!!! Love the hair and the cake, well, let me just tell you what I'd rather be eating right now, THE WHOLE THING!!! :) Glad ya'll had fun!
Thanks for organizing such a wonderful night for Kim. It was so much fun celebrating Kim's birthday.
Post a Comment