
This past week with out Jeff has been a busy one. I am thankful to have Kim just a few minutes away to keep me company. Lily has been her normal, rambunctious self and I have been busy trying to keep up with her. I have had a few spells of nausea, but I feel like I am starting to feel a little more like myself again. This week Lily and I went to a fabulous pot roast dinner at Kim's. Bernie and Jon where also there and it was a wonderful evening. Jon and and Lily made fast friends. By the end of the night, Jon had Lily laughing hysterically. Wednesday proved to be a tough day. I was pretty nauseous all day and to top things off the BMV broke down. It took three of my German neighbors to get it going again. Just put it this way....if you're looking for the battery in a BMW, check under the back seat. It will save you lots of time and energy. Thursday was Kindermusik and running lots of errands. Lily unfortunately woke up with a cold, so we were home bound much of the afternoon. Last night was another great night. Jacquie, Karen, Kim and I had dinner at my house and then we scrapbooked until almost 2 AM!!! It was great!!! We all got organized and ready for our scrapbooking weekend in January. Everyone turned out some really nice pages too, thanks to Karen's new die cutter. Tonight is round two for scrapbooking, so it looks I like I may get Lily's baby book finished after all. Jeff is working hard and traveling around the States. We are so excited for him to get home and go to Venice. Next week Lily and I have a couple of play dates and a dinner invite from Beth. I'm lucky to have such sweet friends to look after me while Jeff is away!


4 comments:
Nice picture!!! Can't wait to be home and travel to Venice for Thanksgiving! I love and miss all of you!
Love,
Me
How fun, scrapbooking!!! Nice plant in the background! We haven't gotten any since we moved back to the states and I have to say I miss all the green! :)
Thanks for the updates and the pictures. It was great getting to catch up with you on the phone the other night! I hope you start feeling better soon and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love,
Maritza
Thanks for having us over for scrap booking. I had lots of fun and feel like I am getting one step closer to getting organized, thanks to you guys. I hope you have a wonderful time and Venice and a great Thanksgiving.
The Waskiewicz Family
Post a Comment