Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween Lilybug!

Lily really enjoyed Halloween this year (unlike the complete scream fest last year). I got her all dressed up and brought her into Jeff's office around 5:00. She fluttered around with big smiles. We met up with her playgroup friends around 5:3o for some pictures and trick or treating around Patch Barracks (the Germans don't really celebrate Halloween). From the first house until the very end, Lily ran around and yelled "trick or treat." She really loved walking like a big girl and collecting the candy. She even stopped at a pile a leaves to jump in and play with her fellow ladybug friend, Gabi. We ended the evening with a stop by Subway for dinner. It was such a wonderful night for the three of us. I was so happy watching my little Lilybug bounce from house to house with her Daddy. The weather was brisk, but we just layered a little. Overall the evening was a real TREAT!! Happy Halloween everyone!

My first house!The Gang!





























































3 comments:

LeroyLime said...

that's too funny! Addie and Lily matched! (well almost) Althought Addie had snowpants, gloves and a thermal shirt on, lol!

Glad ya'll had fun this year! It's still snowing here!!! Bring Lily for a visit and then she can jump in some snow drifts too..

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys

Lily was so cute as a Lady Bug, Barry & I laughed so hard at the photo's. Barry said that Lily is getting pudgy, I really laughed then, he didn't know she had a ton of clothes on. I'm so glad she had a great time, sure looked like she did. Will talk to you soon!

We like your new blog and all the updates

Love Mom

Bernadette said...

...until the wicked witch of the west appeared with a wizard in tow!! LOL! :) Poor Lilly! I felt soooooo bad!