Monday, July 30, 2007
Travel/Move Schedule
The time has come once again for us to pack our bags and head to a new duty station. We have loved our time here in Germany and are truly sad to be leaving. However, it is time for Jeff to take another sea duty assignment. As most of you know, we are moving back to Virginia Beach. It will be good for us to be in a familiar location and on the east coast close to family. I know everyone is really looking forward to us being in the same time zone again. We will be buying a house and getting settled as fast as we can, but there is always a few months of transition. We will be with out a phone for a while, but emailing is always a great way to keep up with us while we are in transition. I also am going to try to keep the blog updated. As soon as we get a temporary address and cell phones in Virginia, we'll email those out. The movers are coming tomorrow and we fly early next week. We'll be spending some time in Maine and then arriving in Virginia at the end of August. Keep us in your thoughts as we complete a trans-Atlantic move with two small children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good luck girl! Have a great pack out and flight back to the states...and don't forget the DVD player for the plane! :)
Jeff & Irene,
I know you will miss Germany (I can vouch for how great your place was and how beautiful the town was!) but I am excited to have you back in the States - to catch up and to see those beautiful girls in person!
Have a safe trip and we'll see you soon!
Love,
Maritza
Hello Pragers!
Welcome back to the red, white, and blue! Guess what?! We're going to be neighbors (sort of)! I just accepted a job in Maryland - Hagerstown to be exact - and we'll be living in Gettysburg, so get ready to have some visitors - after you're settled of course. I'll be moving down early September, and Leah and Max will be down in early October. I hope your travel was uneventful. If you get a chance amid all the chaos, we'd love to hear from you. Take care and we'll talk to you soon!
The Bernier Clan
Post a Comment