"Create a life that reflects your dreams, live a life that defines your purpose."
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Another Hot Day, Another Waterpark
On Sunday we visited the Aeropalms Waterpark on Base. For $5.00, I must say it is quite a bargain. There are several slides for adults (and 2 for children), a children's pool, snack bar and free life jacket rentals for the kids. We took our friends this weekend for a few hours to beat the heat and we had a blast. Lily was a little afraid of the deep water (we think the ocean waves scared her the day before), but warmed up with some coaching. Within the hour she was swimming around in the deep pool by herself. Jeff and I were able to ride the slides too, thanks to our friends Beth and Bryan. Although we bought season passes to Ocean Breeze Waterpark, I'm sure we'll be coming here as well. The best part...Jeff being able to spend the ENTIRE day with us.
Tell Lily that I'm still scared of big waves. Much prefer the lake to the ocean anyday. I think it might be a leftover childhood memory. Or maybe something in a previous life???? :)
Looks like you guys are enjoying the summer - I'd about give my right arm to sit on the beach!! Weather here is still dreary on and off. I miss all the sunshine! Love the posts, Irene. It's so nice to be able to keep in touch this way. Keep 'em coming!!!
3 comments:
Tell Lily that I'm still scared of big waves. Much prefer the lake to the ocean anyday. I think it might be a leftover childhood memory. Or maybe something in a previous life???? :)
Looks like you guys are enjoying the summer - I'd about give my right arm to sit on the beach!! Weather here is still dreary on and off. I miss all the sunshine! Love the posts, Irene. It's so nice to be able to keep in touch this way. Keep 'em coming!!!
Much love to all... Berni
Looks like fun! I am finally back to the blogging world, after a 6 week hiatus. I should have some new posts soon. I am just so... behind.
Love,
Jacquie
Post a Comment