Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ocean Breeze Waterpark


On Tuesday, my friend, Erin and I loaded up the kids and headed out for a waterpark adventure. The temperatures are in the high 90's all this week so we decided to head to the Oceana Waterpark to cool everyone off. Well...wouldn't it be our luck to have 4 children under the age of 3 packed up and ready to swim and discover the park was closed every Tuesday for maintenance and cleaning!! We were so shocked and disappointed! Lily even said, "that's not fair Mommy!" So I asked Erin if she was brave enough to try Ocean Breeze Waterpark, a local tourist attraction. She agreed and we were off.

We arrived and headed right straight to the Children's Pool. Once we were settled, Erin and I immediately both smiled, we had found our summer hangout spot. The park has an amazing kid section, complete with child size water slides, lazy river, a pirate ship with slides, waterfalls, water seesaw, swings and more. We spent the afternoon chasing our crew around and enjoying the beautiful day. The best part, the park has life jackets for every child and more life guards than you can shake a stick at.

Erin and I (and the kids) had so much fun we both bought season passes. Since we live so close to the park, I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of our free time here this summer. It was a little difficult to take pics, as my hands were full holding Em and chasing Lily. Here are a few I snapped...








































































The ride home....I guess they had a good time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I miss the days in the summer spent at Sindelfingen pool. I wish there was somthing like that here. No such like, so for now the plastic pool in the backyard will suffice:)

Jacquie