Saturday, June 28, 2008

Time.






A weekend together...priceless!! Jeff was able to spend some time at home over the weekend so we enjoyed some fun family activities. On Friday night, Jeff met us at the Jumping Monkey for some bouncing castle fun and then we dined together as a family in PUBLIC! We ate at TGIF's and the girls were great. Lily ate her entire meal in about 2 minutes and Em...she basically ate constantly the entire hour we were there. We definitely have some good eaters on our hands. I guess they are just like their Mommy and Daddy.


After Jeff worked on Saturday morning, we spent the entire afternoon at Ocean Breeze Waterpark. It was Jeff's first time with us, so Lily was excited to show Daddy how much she loves the water slides. It was an extremely hot afternoon so Jeff and I took turns on a few of the large slides. It was a great afternoon. I really miss having Jeff around, especially on the weekends. That evening we enjoyed a summer feast of hamburgers, pasta salad, watermelon and corn on the cob. Although Jeff had to work on Sunday, we enjoyed every minute we had together as a family. Thanks for trying to always be in two places at once Honey!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love all the posts---Emma is so big (and right there with Lucas-I feel your pain!)! WE miss you too Jeff:)
Love,
Us

The Raymond Gang said...

P.S. Tell Jeff we said hi! --Amanda and Gary