June 16-June 21: My sister, April and my niece, Cailyn along with their friends Jackie and Emily came to Virginia Beach for a week long visit. It was a WONDERFUL week. I loved every minute I was able to spend with my sister and sweet niece. All the kids played really well together and we jammed in many fun activities. Some of my favorite memories are listed below:
- A week with family!
-The kids playing in the backyard and eating popsicles
-GOING TO A PEARL JAM CONCERT....YAY!
-Watching the kids have a blast at Ocean Breeze Waterpark
-"My Favorite Things" Girls Night (separate pics/post to follow)
-Coldstone Creamery
-Making a water slide out of the slide in our backyard
-The kids enjoying Chuck E. Cheese (Thanks Grammie Shaw)
-Lots of girl talks with Ape
-The kids playing hide-and-seek with Jackie
-An entire week of sunny, hot weather
-Shopping
-Yummy BBQ and margarita's
-The kids playing on the swing set
-Lots of hugs from Cailyn
-All the help from my sister and Jackie
-Meeting Emily...a super sweet little girl
-Walking the boardwalk and playing in the sand
-Watching Em, Lily and Cailyn bond
-Sharing a wonderful week with my sister....I miss you already sis!


2 comments:
Love the pics! I can't wait until we can visit that waterpark! Love your music:) I gotta copy it:)
Miss you!
Love,
C
Didn't even know that April was visiting. Looks like the weather was great and you all had a good time. Loved all the pictures.
Post a Comment