Thursday, January 08, 2009

31st




I won't lie, I've been missing Jeff a lot these last few weeks. Traveling, Christmas, New Year's and my birthday, all family holidays that I love to share with my super sweet hubby. However, I'm very fortunate to have such wonderful, supportive friends and family that helped me celebrate my 31st birthday. Thanks to Kim and Larry for a relaxing dinner and my FAVORITE strawberry cake. Another special thank you to my friend Erin for a delivered home cooked birthday dinner. You ladies are the best!
I am amazed every day that I'm actually surviving this deployment. I never take for granted how lucky I am to have such an amazing support system. Thanks to everyone for all the birthday cards/gifts, flowers, calls, emails, posts.... it made me feel so loved!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

Happy Happy Birthday Irene! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Jacquie said...

Happy Birthday! You look fantastic!