"The greatest gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduce yourself to, had life not done it for you."
An amazing visit filled with love, laughs and lots of new memories. Thanks to all of you for helping with the girls and making a portion of this difficult deployment pass a little more quickly. We love you! Here are some of my favorite pics from our last week in Northern Maine:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It looks like you had a wonderful trip home. I know from experience that breaking up a deployment with a trip home to family really helps the time go by. I'll be seeing you this summer when I'm doing the same thing with my family! In the meantime, if you want to pass some more time with a trip to New Orleans with the girls, you're welcome anytime! :)
Post a Comment