Friday, March 13, 2009

Lily's Sleep Chart

Quite the day today....Friday the 13th for sure!!
A new plan to keep our bedtime and morning routines a little less hectic.
4 promises Lily made to me and each day she is succesful, a pick from the treat tin!
Thanks for the great idea Erin!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

LeroyLime said...

don't you just LOVE the $1 Target bins...I an obsessed with those stinkin' little buckets...just picked up 5 more for Addie's room...as if the other 12 weren't enough in our house, ha! :)

Great chart!

arinn said...

i hope lily earns some of those treats! :) we're doing the same thing at our house, but it's for anna tolerating her sister in their new bunk beds! haha. it's getting much better... prob. due to the prizes!

The Raymond Gang said...

What a great idea! Whatever works right? Good luck! Do you think it actually works if they crawl into your bed at night?

Linda said...

Wow... you can get a three year old to stay in bed 'til 7 in the morning? Do I get a treat for doing that when I come to VA? Don't know if I'll be able to make it past 6 or 6:30, though :)
Hope Em is feeling much better and that no one else gets it.... Lee never got it from me.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! How is it progressing?

Jacquie said...

What a great idea. I love the buckets, wish we had them here.