Friday, March 20, 2009

Round 3, DD 164

Well, I thought Emma was better!! Tuesday proved to be another long night for Mommy. After 2 previous bugs, Em had another round of all night vomiting. Since this was the third time in three weeks that she was sick, another trip to the clinic was in order. The doc said she most likely caught a bug back at the end of February which weakened her immune system (this causing her to catch the flu). The flu can last up to 2 weeks, so Mommy may just have pushed her back into her routine too quickly (play dates, school). After a few days of rest Em is finally getting back to her silly self. Lets hope the flu is gone for good and Lily and I can avoid it!!

Daddy SO owes me for all the late nights and messy fluids I've been cleaning!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds almost the same reaction that Lucas had to this aweful bug. Poor Em... hope she is feeling better. I'll be there in less than a week... hang in there.

Jacquie said...

There is nothing worse than the stomach flu. I feel so bad for Em, I feel bad for you:(