Sunday, March 08, 2009

A Wonderful Warm Weekend

DD 152
This weekend started out in the high 60's on Friday and topped at 80 degrees today!! It was SUCH a nice weekend to be outside and get lots of fresh air. Spring is really on it's way. It's hard to believe we received a snow dusting last weekend and this weekend we're in shorts and flip flops!

The girls and I took full advantage of all the nice weather. We were outside all weekend playing, taking walks, spending time with friends and getting caught up on some yard work. I even took my 1st ever 5 mile run Saturday night!! I'm so excited I decided to do a 8k in a few weeks!! Spring just seems to put me in such a good mood. Here are the pics from the weekend, wish you were here with us Daddy!


4 comments:

Maritza said...

Good luck with the 8K. I'm assuming it's the Shamrock? MaryAnn is planning on running it as well so maybe you guys can commiserate! Wish I was there to do it with you guys, I mean, cheer you guys on!

Cindy said...

they are too cute in those glasses--you are so blessed:) Miss you guys--good luck with the running! We've been slackers over here lately. TTYS,
Love,
C

Linda said...

Wow, 5 miles.... that's awesome. This old body can only handle three. Good luck with the race.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 5 miles girl! I cannot believe how big the girls are getting and Emma singing her ABC's, so freakin' cute. Good luck with the 8K. Be careful running gets very addictive. I am training for the Vermont City Marathon in Burlington, VT, Memorial Day Weekend.

You must be very excited to have Jeff home soon! I can't wait to see pics of the family back together again!!!