"Create a life that reflects your dreams, live a life that defines your purpose."
Sunday, October 08, 2006
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YEA PRAGERS!!!! We are so happy for you! That's wonderful news. It will be a nice age spread between the kids, too. I bet Lily will be a wonderful big sister!
Your blog looks awesome. Very professional!! What a fun way to keep up with you.
Congratulations to you! Another friend that is pregnant! Wow! I'm so happy for you. June is a great time to welcome a new baby! I love the blog. What a great idea. Take care and keep posting updates!
Yayyy, you're on! So glad that you figured it out and got it up and running. It looks great. And, what a wonderful way to begin your blog - congratulations again! Hugs, Berni
4 comments:
YEA PRAGERS!!!! We are so happy for you! That's wonderful news. It will be a nice age spread between the kids, too. I bet Lily will be a wonderful big sister!
Your blog looks awesome. Very professional!! What a fun way to keep up with you.
ALL the best!!
Congratulations to you! Another friend that is pregnant! Wow! I'm so happy for you. June is a great time to welcome a new baby! I love the blog. What a great idea. Take care and keep posting updates!
Jenn
Yayyy, you're on! So glad that you figured it out and got it up and running. It looks great. And, what a wonderful way to begin your blog - congratulations again! Hugs, Berni
We are so thrilled for you guys!! Here's hoping number 2 is a boy!
Keep posting. We love the blog.
Shanon and Steve
Post a Comment