Saturday, October 07, 2006

A New Way to Keep in Touch!

We decided to start a blog to help stay connected to all our family and friends. Living so far away, we feel out of touch at times. We hope this site will help keep us all in touch! Please bare with me as I learn how to use this site. As I become more proficient, I will try to update family news on a regular basis. I will off course have lots of photos, considering what a shutterbug I am. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Linda said...

Cool site!!! Looking forward to getting journals from Prager Platz and hearing all about the new pregnancy and Lily's doings.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Lily and the family. I am slowly starting to work on journaling.
Love,
Jacquie

Bernadette said...

Irene, you look like Hollywood glamour in this snap! Wonderful photo!