Saturday, December 30, 2006

4.5 Months!

On December 21st we had another OB appointment. Dr. Voss said that things looked good with the baby and with me. When she did the ultrasound the baby was sleeping so she had to wiggle my belly around to wake her/him up. Still no news on pink or blue, but we're hoping to find out at our January visit. The ultrasound picture is a big smile from Baby P2. The ultrasound is a 17 week picture, but I am rapidly approaching 19 weeks. I can hardly believe that I'm half way through this pregnancy. I finally have stopped feeling nauseous....THANK GOD!!! However, I have been struggling with some pretty bad headaches. I guess if it's not one thing, it's another. I have also attached a picture of me at 4.5 months. I am gaining weight light crazy. I have already gained 11 pounds. I guess all the holiday eating is catching up with me. Oh well....I guess I'll enjoy some guiltless eating while I can. I'll be sure to post another update after our January appointment. We should have lots of pictures, as it is a milestone appointment and the doc will be doing lots of measurements. (Click to enlarge photo)

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

Awww, look at that cute Mama belly! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, hope the headaches go away...

I'm going to miss all the ultrasounds with the next one, whenever that happens! ;)