Saturday, December 30, 2006

Celebrating the Holidays With Friends

December 22nd: Jeff, Lily and I attended a Christmas party held at our friend's Brent and Diana's house. We all brought an appetizer and a gift and came to celebrate the season. Lily had a fantastic time, as all her friends were there to play with. We arrived at around 6:00 and the kids played together in Jacob's playroom until almost 8:00. All of the adults ate, drank and just socialized. It was a very relaxing atmosphere. After the kids all went to bed, we played a fun game to exchange our gifts. Brent read a Christmas story and every time he read the word "right"or "left" we had to pass our gifts. After several (and I mean several) passes to the right and left, I ended up with a beautiful German Advent truck. Thanks Diana!! We stayed until almost 11:30 eating, drinking and laughing with our friends. When you have to be away from your family at the holidays, it nice to have such special friends to share Christmas with. Thanks Diana and Beth for hosting such an enjoyable evening. (Click on the smaller pictures for larger view)





No comments: