Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Cool Winter's Day

This weekend has been a nice relaxing weekend. I will reiterate how wonderful it is to have all our shopping done and packages in the mail. It's nice to just soak in the Christmas cheer and spend time with my two sweeties. We had some friends over for dinner Saturday night and then just had a cozy Sunday at home. We watched Elf and Polar Express and took a nice walk. Not too much to say besides how much I LOVE this time of year. Admiring the Christmas tree lights, playing Christmas music, bundling up from the cold and listening to Lily talk about Frosty and Santa are by far some of my favorite moments. Besides, I just wanted an excuse to post some pictures too. We have three holiday party's next week and an OB appointment so I'll be sure to post again soon.











I love taking walks with Kastor, Mama and Daddy!!
















No comments: