Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! You know the drill. Send on to one person and the person that sent it to you… Don't be a scrooge!!!
1. Eggnog or Hot Cocoa? Hot Cocoa
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them tree? Wrap, the elves are good like that!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I should get some!
5. When do you put up your decorations? The day after Thanksgiving, it is hard enough to wait until then. This year we are doing it a little late because we were in Venice for Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? STUFFING
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Going to get our tree and decorating it. My family LOVES Christmas music, so it was always so festive.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My neighborhood friends, Holly and Tammy Thibedeau, told me. My mom tried writing a letter from Santa that year saying they were lying but I wasn't buying it. Of course I had to tell my lil sis too...sorry April!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? As a child,yes. Lily will be waiting for Santa and opening in the morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? As a family listening to Christmas music and all doing a little.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I LOVE SNOW!!! It doesn't feel like Christmas without a Winter Wonderland.
12. Can you ice skate? Kind of...it's been forever and I would need to practice.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? That is a tough one....I have enjoyed some many thoughtful things at Christmas.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with my family, watching the twinkle in Lily's eye.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting all the Christmas stuff out the day after Thanksgiving and decorating the tree/house. Making cookies and sharing them with family and friends.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving presents?Giving by far
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love them all, Jeff say's I wear out the Christmas CD's every year. If I had to pick one...Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas....hee hee hee!!
20. Candy Canes Yuck or Yum? Yuck, no peppermint for me.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment