Here are some ultrasound pictures from November 22nd. The baby is 13 weeks here and looking great. I am now 15 weeks, I just wanted to send out the pictures before our next visit on December 21st. The doc said the baby was big, so I guess that explains my 5.5 pound weight gain this month. Oh well...it is the holidays after all. I am still suffering from some nausea, but I am hoping that it passes soon now that I am out of the first trimester. It's definitely not as bad as it was a month ago, so I am thankful for that! We are planning to find out the sex of the baby, but that most likely won't happen until our January visit. As far as a name....you'll all have to wait until June. Besides, we haven't even picked one yet!! No real cravings, just my usual large sweet tooth! All food is still tasting a little funny and I am having a few food aversions. However, even with all my uncomfortableness, I am still so thrilled to be experiencing the miracle of life again.


2 comments:
I love seeing the ultra-sounds. It's so cool, it almost makes me want another. As far as the weight goes, we were told that Zander was over-weight, but he weighed in way less at 6lbs 8ozs, and Anika was the same, so don't be concerned.
Awww...how precious! There's just something so neat about seeing your growing baby at EVERY visit. I loved it with Addie!!!
Post a Comment