Sunday, January 21, 2007

Birthday Bunco!













Just wanted to catch up on some posts. This year my birthday fell on my monthly Bunco night. Jeff insisted I go have fun with my girlfriends and we would celebrate later in the week. It was such a fun birthday night. Kim made my favorite cake (homemade strawberry) and Denise hosted a fabulous Bunco. The prizes were all themed "to keep you warm" so we were all able to take home some fun gifts. I usually am pretty lucky at Bunco, but I had no birthday luck. I came in second to last. Oh well, I still felt very lucky as I spent the evening with such a great group of friends. Thanks for all the birthday wishes ladies!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl!!! Hope you had a great day, looks like Bunco was fun and can you send me a piece of that cake, yummy!