
Today was our "first snow" of the season. I was so happy to wake up to white trees and frosty grass. I truly miss the REAL winter season. I love sledding in the fields, drinking hot chocolate and snuggling on the couch with my sweeties to keep warm. It's been a really warm winter here in Germany and we've all been longing for some of the white stuff. We only received a light dusting, but they are calling for more later this week. For now, I'll have to settle for my mini Winter Wonderland and hope it keeps coming. It's hard to believe that our last year h

ere in Germany and there isn't even enough snow to go skiing.

1 comment:
is that your place? How cute!!! and VERY German! :) Hooray for snow, we got a dusting yesterday and I'm hoping for a bit more as well.
Post a Comment