Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More Fun at Kinderland!


Jeff, Lily and I have made several fun trips to Kinderland over the past month so I thought I would post some cute shots. If you've been following our blog you know this is one of Lily's favorite places to hang out. She is really quite the dare devil these days. She runs, jumps, climbs and slides all over the equipment. She even bounces on the trampoline. She loves to slide and has finally conquered her fear of going down alone. She and her best bud, Gabi, often meet here on the weekends for some play date fun. Jeff and I end up laughing for two hours straight watching Lily run around and try to master everything. She has taken a few tumbles here and there, but everything is made of rubber so she literally just bounces right back onto her feet. Lily enjoys Kinderland so much we are even thinking of hosting her second birthday there!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

Oh how FUN!!! Addie would LOVE it there! The one we have here isn't as colorful and if there aren't other kids, she usually wants me to go in the tunnels with her. Thank goodness for kneepads! :)